Pain Management Clinics
The goal of our Pain Clinic is improve the wellbeing and quality of life of pets suffering from painful conditions. We offer an individualised service using a multi-modal approach depending on your pet’s specific needs. We are also able to offer acupuncture treatments as part of pain management for your pet.
A Pain Clinic consultation may be recommended for a wide range of disorders such as:
- Chronic painful conditions such as osteoarthritis, intervertebral disc disease and pancreatitis
- Pain and mobility management in geriatric patients
- Recovery from orthopaedic surgery and/or neurological injury
- Neuropathic, cancer and muscular pain
- Pain of unknown origin
- When conventional pain medications are not sufficient, poorly tolerated or contra-indicated
- When owners need more support or ask “What else can we do?